1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How many people have you influenced to buy a Fiat

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by shams, Mar 5, 2012.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I influenced 2 people to buy Punto and Linea in the other forum.

1)Fiat Punto 1.3 Multijet

2)Fiat Linea 1.3 Emotion!
  2. maverick

maverick Amatore

I could influence 4 of my friends to buy Punto. 5th one will join the list soon.
  3. srirambond007

srirambond007 Amatore

Trivandrum
    Well. 16 including my dad :-D .. Well we booked a sport recently. PDI done, expecting delivery in a couple of days.
    4 Linea MJDs, 1 Linea T-Jet, 8 Punto, 2 Palio over the past 2 years.
    1 person likes this.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    So far I've been able to influence 2 folks..
    Both are now happy owners of punto '12
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I have influenced 1 more person. Fiat Grande Punto 2012 1.3 Active.
  6. anjith100in

anjith100in Timido

trivandrum
    I convinced 2 persons(one cousin and another uncle) directly. both punto, one 90hp mjd and other mjd emotion pack. my cousin influenced another 2. Both FGP. and my uncle 1, linea mjd.

What i think is "ITS NOT EASY TO CONVINCE PEOPLE FOR FIAT". Because love for fiat will grow only over time. Its performance cannot be felt like other cars even with the same heart. U will L-O-V-E the car gradually only after driving it in real world for some long.By the way.. i was influenced by my dad. And our 2nd car was my most loved car. It was the UNO DIESEL. My friends were like :shocked when the see the speedo needle climb fast. I still believe Fiat was having the best diesel engines even then. Even today i loved the way UNO was.. Just tap the accelerator and the engine was SWEET( no turbo lag) always rather than to find the sweet spot(turbo rpm) in linea. after TDing linea for the first time from UNO, i was like :cry:. that time i could feel the turbo, but i was not able to pin point it always. But soon i learned to play around the LAG guy.. We started with Uno, then came Linea MJD now the punto 90.. M loving it...
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I dont know how many I have influenced but I have a thread in a forum on my Punto90hp which have 42000+ hits and its still counting.
  8. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    I have convinced 1 of my friend to buy a Punto.....
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have influenced my friend to buy Punto Emotion...
  10. So far I have influenced one guy.

But I have also Un-influenced one. That was my dad who liked the Punto, but I scared him saying stay away from FIAt. That was before buying my punto.