1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How many of you have Dealership stickers on your car?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by PatchyBoy, Nov 5, 2012.

1. dharmesh

dharmesh

mumbai
    I know this is bit OT, not only dealers, but once I went to Silent Resort near Manor (Maharashtra), when I leaving from the resort. Saw a big sticker of Silent resort on rear windshield. Same was sticked on all vehicles there. :evil:
  2. venka

venka BANNED

can any body let us know how to remove the stickers easily, I have tried many times it comes in bits n pieces.

I always forget to tell when i goto service center to remove it.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    take a pen knife , hold it horizontally along glass surface, that is the flat surface of the knife should be touching the glass. Start from the beggining of the sticker " A TATA MOTORS SUBSIDARY" , and Wallah! TATA is gone :p
    2 people like this.
  4. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    I have taken from Concorde and they didnt put any stickers, surprised and asked the Sales executive the reply was amazing " we normally dont put stickers for those who knows & loves car " :up
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Those stupids stuck the dealer sticker just above the FIAT logo at the boot, so i couldnt risk taking it with knife. So i sprayed soap water n removed that with my nails and the left over glue by constant rubbing with soap water !!
    quarry.jpg
    2 people like this.
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

For me also the dealer sticker was above FIAT logo at the boot. But some how removed it on the first day itself with the help of my sisters :) one advantage of having long nails.
    1 person likes this.
  7. When I give the car for service, I mention them not to put any stickers on the car. Even if they do it, I will ask them to remove it before taking the delivery of the car. This has happened with my Bikes, santro and punto. I get angry like anything, start shouting at the service engineer when I see those stickers on the car/bike even after mentioning not to put it. Only later I realize I shouldn't have shouted like that.
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    OMG:eek:

Thats horrible... On the glass is still considerable but directly on the boot's metal part :eek:
    It can ruin the paint... Huh...

BTW... I've made them remove it once... I don't allow them and they don't put now.

- - - Merged Post - - -

You should have spanked them for that :chair::punch
  9. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    I have sticker of the dealer on my car , i am going to remove it today.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Punto had stickers from Concorde and KHT both.
    Removed it, while removing sunfilm, and I now make sure to inform SA that not to paste it otherwise they have to remove.