1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

how many heads have you turned?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Should have also Added. It also drives like a TANK....

- - - Merged Post - - -

Since everyone is saying about the Head Turn, I will also share one, when i was pampering my Grande in the morning with the Tyre shine and all stuff (During my last year visit to India),

My neighbors and the other tenants when they moved out from the parking gave a second/Third lock to my Punto:eek:, And there was another person just cleaning his swift and trying to catch the view of my Punto from every angle he was washing:evilsmile., I could not just continue, asked him Uncle what happened, at once he came to me and said (Mast Gadhi Haaye)its a nice car, i said then Y did U get this, He replied i am worried about the spares and service, as he has seen Uno and Sienna Suffering.

He asked me can i sit inside, i welcomed him to open the door, He was surprised saying Wow a three Step door stopper, and that too is so heavy to open. And said It feels like a Big Car from Inside. I was just :p

I said but its not the story now, Its safe like yours to have the FIAT, he said yeah i heard they are improving now...
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    last week my cousin who drives ritz and i10 sat in my punto for the first time! the first thing he said about the car was.. iska darwaza (door) bhaari (heavy) hai :)
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    In my office we have open parking for late comers and whenever I come late to office I have to park my Punto in open parking space. Whenever I park my Punto outside everyone just stare at my Punto and few of them go very close to the car to check Abarth logo and Projector headlamps. I feel like :cool:

Now with White color OEM alloys there few more head turn to take a look of my Punto :)
  4. oncemoredieselpower

oncemoredieselpower Novizio

Bangalore
    Just did a 4 day 800 km Blr-Wayanad-Calicut trip.

My wife asked me why were so many people staring at us. I didnt believe it when she asked me the first time. Then I realized it was so true :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I have stopped counting now about how many heads I am (my supernova) turning?:cool:
  6. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't know while others are staring at my TW Linea, but whenever I leave my car I turn back, stare at her at least twice or thrice no matter what angle the car is parked or how dirt it is :) I strongly believe that, owners staring at their Car is more important than others.

My wife started saying to me that "You should have married Linea" quite a few times :(
    2 people like this.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    You aren't alone buddy;Same dialogue has been used by my wife on me too!! :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    I like this thread and my answer is simple - 'countless'. They keep on staring ,ask us what car it is ,colour is nice and still finally they ask "why this car is bought as it has less resale value " :chair:. God damn ,they know nothing about the car except this.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Your Punto is something Special. dig for scoops like spotted abarth punto in pune thread
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  10. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would say I have got n number of admirations over the period I owned this beauty. Very recently during the TFI Mumbai-Pune mega meet, as my car entered the hotel and going towards parking area I could see people (mostly ladies) drooling at my car. Further when I parked the car a tfian from Mumbai complimented my friend me_at_fiat who was standing besides my car "your black beauty is awesome". My friend pointed towards me and told him is his car and not mine.

Here's my beauty:
    uvy7e7ad.jpg

Cheers,
    Mahesh
    3 people like this.