Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, Jan 31, 2011.
Planning a trip to uttrakhand......
These are mostly my regular driving area's
Nearing 3 years, 43000kms. Native place being Kerala the lions share of driving has happened here itself, just two interstate trips that happened in the last six months. The list of visited districts:
Overall 13 out of 14 districts
The latest tally of my Linea is 22 states/UT of India and the number of countries visited: 2.
2. Tamil Nadu
8. Uttar Pradesh
12. Andhra Pradesh
13. Madhya Pradesh
15. Jammu & Kashmir
18. West Bengal
22. Himachal Pradesh
Number of countries visited: 2 [India and Bhutan]
1. Maharashtra (Mumbai, Pune)
2. Karnataka (Belguam)
Still ODO shows 26K KM... in 11 months. In near future the list can be updated by can not touch Ravi sir's record
1. Andhra Pradesh ( Hyd, Vizag, Rajhamundry, Vijayawada, Kurnool, Ananthapur, Srisailam).
2. Orissa ( Brahmapur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Amarda Road).
3. West Bengal ( Midnapore, Kharagpur, Digha).
4. Karnataka ( Hospet, Hampi, Bellari, Bangalore, Mysore).
5. Tamilnadu (Ooty)
Separate names with a comma.