1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How is bharat bandh in your city?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by shams, May 31, 2012.

1. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    @amit,

Shift your operations to Kerala and you can sleep well and often too when the rest of India will be working!!:))

Abdul

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Yeah Teky, this part of Ambattur, Padi, life is usual. Bandhs dont work anymore unless the govt is party to it and withdraw the Public transport

Abdul
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I always work from home :D

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Bangalore seems to be quiet.. heard a few reports of some buses burnt in Indiranagar that's all..
    most of the shops are shut but nothing else i guess
  3. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Total bandh here in Jorhat and Assam as a whole. No office for the day.
  4. My Org declared a holiday but I am working from home to avoid working on Saturday.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even my office is closed today, just drove to Whitefield, from BTM, and boy what a nice traffic, 1 hr it took to go and come back.
    Hope tomorrow will also be like that, due to strike from cabbies/trucks in KA.
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Here in Chattisgarh, a BJP ruled state, shops are closed, no public trasnport.
    Private vehicles plying as usual, offices open. Was looking for a holiday in the middle of the week.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Didn't go out today, but my dad told that he was not allowed entry in his office because of the bandh. But he got in from the back gate :D
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I was in Patiala today and Bandh was a no-show there.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I never thought that Bharat Bhand will sweeten my life. Today went to Guruvayoor temple in the evening and because of Band there were less number of outside kerala devotee's. So lot of Palapayasam(milk kheer) left behind and the temple authorities were distributing it almost free(Giving a full can for Rs.20).:D
    1 person likes this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Great Sun. When I visited there 2 weeks back, it was heavily crowded and I did not get the Palpayasam. We were disappointed a lot (though I have got an excuse to visit again in near future :D). I will make sure that I visit there during Bandh.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.