1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How I bought TJeT

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by turborider, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @turborider : many congratulations on procuring this fantastic piece of machinery. I am glad that you picked the Linea against the current Honda City. The Linea is built up of parts that last very long.

However, you keep mentioning that Fiat service is bad. I believe Mumbai has RS Motors which is one of the best Fiat service centres in the country. Have you had bad experiences with FASS?
    PradeepM and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  2. turborider

turborider Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for pointing it out Vidhya. Yes I am not happy with the servicing especially if I have to send my car to workshop more than once to rectify same issue.
    I tried to find out RS Motors but Google is providing more than one option. can you please share the link of right RS Motors your are mentioning and if possible with the links. Next time I will try it out.

Product wise nothing beats Linea T Jet in its segment but wish FIAT can match it with same level of servicing.
  3. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @turborider : You will always have issues that may cause you to send a car back to the service centre depending on the complexity. Anyway, I have no idea what happened and so will assume that the FASS you went to may not have done the work upto expectation.

Here is the workshop I was referring to. Very friendly and committed staff. They work on all car brands and are also FASS.

https://goo.gl/maps/Nw6A9mNrg2L2

Good luck on getting your issues resolved. Meanwhile, keep munching those roads and have a blast in your TJet.
    turborider likes this.
  4. turborider

turborider Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for the link Vidhya, I will surely try them. Will give them a call and find out if Free Services are also possible.

My current Service Centre can't fix glass (Wind shield) in one shot and had to sent again to fix the rattle and now they have spilled the glue at quite a few places :(
  5. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @turborider from a fellow they owner. Servicing and issue resolution surely is a problem with FASS, almost all. However, the drive takes all that frustration away. Waiting for pics and ownership experience from you. Enjoy!
  6. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats mate.... Have a enjoyable and safe journey.....
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2015 ---
    Pics please.....