1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How hard can it be ? Bangalore to Ladakh in a Linea

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by rohit tunga, Sep 6, 2012.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Great... Just give your experiences in travelogue... The way you choosen...?
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    wow wow wow....
    Awesome man -you rohittunga!!!

@ramjn,teky,sathya we lost the privilege of leh in linea after J.Ravi sir's.crashed by rohittunga.

only console is your beloved linea looks like mine!!

how hard can it be ? to believe tuscan wine multijet conquer leh.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  3. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    Hats off Rohit!! how hard it can be?? to think that u conquered ladakh with ur mom and aunts..:shocked keep us posted mate..

Its my dream route and sooner i too shall conquer it along with mio bellissimo!! ::T
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    absolutely brilliant work, rohit. and lots of congrats too. plz post some pics.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Nice Photos! But We want more!!
  6. When I saw the title "how hard can it be?bangalore to ladakh in a linea",the first thought that came to my mind is that you wanted to do the trip in your Linea,and wanted some company...I really wanted to go...but after I saw the teaser pics I realized that you have already completed the trip...Maybe by next year I will be able to conquer this route..:up
    Congratulations for accomplishing such a feat...:clap:wow
    Do post your experience,we are looking forward to it...Please post loads of pics as well...
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    my dad went to leh a month back in a scorpio and believe me the roads are pretty tough for a car like linea. there was a situation when even the mighty scorpio suffered. and you went in a linea!!! thats really brave. we all are waiting for the details
  8. Awesome Rohit. Leh-Ladak is a dream drive for most of enthusiasts. It gives pleasure to see few are fulfilling their dreams! Cheers!!
  9. A-w-e-s-o-m-e-!-!-!
  10. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

coimbatore
    Just Awesome....... !!!!!!!!!