1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How does this look? Angel Eyes Projector Headlight Unit

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, Jun 4, 2011.

1. yeah... now i remember. i saw someone flashing but since i didnt recognise the car I didnt flash back...i think yours was a white GP... very sorry..... :oops:

Yup!! its ma car, blue with angel eyes.......... :dance
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Those of us in chennai need to be aware of the latest police clampdown on dazzling headlights. This is an extreact from facebook chennai police page

3. @ jumu,

Thanks for the info.
  4. Dharm

Dharm

Hi Buddy, I am new to this forum. I have been searching for these in Delhi/NCR, Can you provide the details of the seller in your region?
  5. sushantpn

sushantpn

its really superb. wooow
  6. sushilbiddu

sushilbiddu

Karnal
    Looks great. How much it cost you?
  7. sandy_j

sandy_j

Thane
    Hey romsi_rk,

Can u plz tell me from where i can get this kind of headlamps in mumbai / pune ?

Regards,
    Sandeep
  8. heshamdiab

heshamdiab Timido

Egypt
    Dear,

My car model is a Grande Punto 2010 model. I recently installed HID system Hi/Low beam with the H4 bulb size 6000K.
    I was looking to install the black angel eye unit or the chrome one, or the one lens Hi/Low bean unit with the lens (dunno from where to get it).
    But I have some inquiries making me worry:
    1- What bulb kinds and sizes does this "Angel Eye" take? Are they normal or Xenon bulbs and which size? Ot does it come with its' bulbs?
    if so, what kinds of bulbs for each function (please specify in details.
    2- If the size are different (example H1 size) shall I be able to install my HID sys. in it I mean if I remove the headlight unit, can I unplug the bulb it self which turn to unlock and install it in this unit?
    3- Can you explain me in details which light does what? (ex: The 2 halo rings and the 2 LED on top are Xenon - ?k size? - represents the side normal beam. The 2 lenses Xenon ?K size? represents the Hi & Lown beam. The medium bulb in the middle of the 2 ring represents the direction indicator light.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Here in Egypt we have a right lane driving, means left side driver.
    Please provide me with the best links to get this if possible.

I want to buy one of these units and I am hesitating because of this lake of info and confusion.
    Kindly advise
    Regards,

Hesham Diab