1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How does this look? Angel Eyes Projector Headlight Unit

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Thanks Andy... :)
  2. Abhschax

Abhschax

Gurgaon
    Absolutely fantastic looking Romsi!! How much did the total damage come to and is effectivness of the lights reduced?
  3. Thanks Abhschax!!

Total cost of the HL units is 11K got from UK.

both the high and low beams are H1, planning to upgrade the hi beams to NB
  4. pradhan9293

pradhan9293

chennai
    your modification looks awesome and can you let me know the price u paid for the comlete setup???
  5. Thanks Pradhan.

its a complete set got from UK and it cost me around 11K and if you have friends and relations in UK, try getting it through them so that courier and custom charge can be avoided.
  6. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    can you please give me the link from where they brought in UK if they purchased online?
  7. vks

vks

Bangalore
    romsi_rk, looks great!

hows the visibility / experience? I want to see that when we meet, probably in 10 days!
  8. Visibility is little bit ok since projector low beam spread is little more farther than the stock headlight low beam.

High, I have now changed to NB so its good.

Sure we will meet when you come over to Kannur. Varun has already told me that you spoke to him.
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Romi, I saw you beautiful blue punto on saturday night 8:12 pm. at muneeshwaran kovil and you went to talikavu route. :). i flashed but no response,msy be due to rain.

how i recognized?
    - angel eyes !! i hope nobody else in kannur have blue punto with angel eyes.