1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How does this look? Angel Eyes Projector Headlight Unit

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    The problem will be visibilty if you put 6000k HID! I had then im my logan and couldn't see a single object. I suggest you to go for the 3200k temperature HID's which are of sunlight color, and will provide good visibility.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Romsi this looks great. Angel eyes looks good on Punto. Did you changed the tail lamps.

Punto is one of the car which is modfriendly.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Does this voids the warrenty.
  4. nipun nanda

nipun nanda

delhi
    realy liked it dude can i get it in delhi for my linea.
  5. Thanks Jishnu... let me get the fog fixed and then will try changing the light
  6. Thanks Kedar... didnt change the tail lamps cos to get this headlight from UK took me almost 6 months so if i order for tail lamps it will take another 6 months or so and also mods in front look good rather than @ the back.
  7. maybe for headlight there wont be warranty.
  8. for Linea I havent seen projectors in any of the foreign sites also but it can be done manually and if you have good accessory fitters in your area then you can it done in your original headlight unit but under good expertise since removing the dome, fixing the projector and then glueing the dome is a tedious process and if not done properly then you face problem of misting.
  9. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    yeh i found a person who does these kindah Jobs
    you can contact- Vicky rajput - 09718511118
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey this is awesome man