1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How does this look? Angel Eyes Projector Headlight Unit

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by romsi_rk, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Hello Friends!!

My 2nd modification done.

Got the angel eyes headlight unit installed from KVR Dream Vehicles by FIAT electrician and he did a commendable and neat job.....:clap:clap

Attaching some pics. Suggestions and Feedbacks are always welcome....:bye:bye

040620111121.jpg

040620111123.jpg

040620111131.jpg

040620111134.jpg

040620111135.jpg

040620111125.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    now this is very much unfair...!!!!:rage:punch
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Looks fantastic....... you could have left out the fog lamps as they are....
  4. Why's that?? .....:confused:confused

5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i have been looking for angel eyes for my punto in whole world(for reasonable price) and somebody got it done just under my nose i wasn't even aware of it. :rage

any way.

romsi_rk,that is a great work done . like to know about details :) .
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Jayadev, even I was looking for these for a long long time.. See, I started the Dayline headlamps thread with this in mind. However, I was aware of romsi_rk going for this and was waiting for the details. My only disappointment is that I was in UK earlier this year but was not able to source this while there.
  7. Thanks Sid.. Fog... I wanted a change and hence went for the projector, haven't got it installed yet since ballast is not there. Will get it installed and check out the lights... :)

8. Thanks Jayadev.... More than the headlights, the angel eye and the park lights are stunning. Both the high and low beams are 55W halogens and I plan to upgrade the low beams (projector) to Xenon. Disappointment is that the original headlight unit has mechanised motor for adjusting the beam which the Taiwanese unit doesnt have..... :( and also the connectors provided with this unit is not a perfect fit but the electrician at KVR did a great job, he used the connectors from the damaged headlights which were lying around in the junk.

Royz.. Like you.. I also was searching for Angel Eyes but wasnt getting a good website. To be honest I got one unit in Jan and the 2nd unit couldnt be sent by my friend due to excess baggage issue and 2 days back my friend reached India and he got me the 2nd unit and so finally my dream of having an angel eye headlight to show off.... lolz
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Romski, a little tip buddy.

This discussion could've continued in your older thread only; without necessitating the need for a separate thread.

Mods may wanna merge the two,

Gurjinder.
  10. Actually I wanted to start a new thread since the heading was different in the older thread but mistakenly added photos in the older thread and then was searching for removing the pics but couldnt do so and so I started this new thread.

Hope the mods remove the pics from the older thread