1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How do kids react ?

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by hello2anand, Mar 24, 2014.

1. hello2anand

hello2anand Amatore

Bangalore
    Kids always find a lot of fun travelling by car. And we, knowingly/unknowingly would have passed on our likings on FIAT to them :confused. At least in my case, he's already showing a lot of enthusiasm on FIAT Cars.</SPAN>

Yesterday, my wife & kid went out in scooty. She had stop for refuelling. And my son, noticed a Grey Punto (similar to that of mine) which was being air checked. He went near to that, checked the number plate, circled the car, sneaked inside and almost embarrassed the lady driver and my wife:shocked. He insisted the lady driver why she didn;t had a 'JVC' system in her car. Finally my wife had to talk to that person and explain his 'super' liking on such cars.</SPAN>

He also has the habit of counting the number of Puntos, Lineas that he comes across when we travel.::O

I am sure; some of the TFI Member's kids would have had a similar ‘passionate’ experience...Opening this thread to share in their experience...

BTW, My son is 5 yrs old..And I upgraded my HU to JVC two months back....</SPAN>
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    4 people like this.
  2. Himanshukumar

Himanshukumar Amatore

BANGALORE
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Anand,

U R Absolutely right......

My Kid is also mad abut Fiat and specially new Linea...... Though i have Red Punto.......

His wish that I should buy my next car either Linea or Avventura.............

Any Fiat pass by he sought the name of the car very loudly......

His routine before going to school......."Wish good morning to Punto...Give an one kiss......Bring my Papu (Papa) back home in evening.."

Right now his attitude is "If Car than it must FIAT or nothing else...."

My son is also 5 years old.....
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    5 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My daughter is not old enough to know what kind of car I am owning. But, she never likes any cars other than our Linea.

Yesterday, we got to sit in my friend's Figo. The moment we got into his car, my daughter embarrassed my friend by saying 'I don't want this car, let us go in our car'. :)
    6 people like this.
  4. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    My daughter is 18 months now. All the sedan model cars are Linea for her. When she sees the new Linea commercial in TV then she keeps running around and call everyone and show the Linea commercial.
    Another thing that surprised me yesterday, I had kept the service bill in an envelop and kept it on the chair she took it and saw the Fiat logo (its not even a colorful one, its printed in blue) and started shouting "Linea Linea". I never realized that she gave that much attention to it. I am happy :)...
    3 people like this.