1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Punto834

Punto834 Timido

GOA,VASCO DA GAMA
    Hello to TFIans all around

My search for like minded people or people who share the same passion about FIAT CARS on a commonly assesible platform with akeeness to brother-hood landed me here on TFI:p cheers to TFIans spirit & FIAT CARS:cool:
  2. DevilWearsPrada

DevilWearsPrada

India
    Drove a friend's Punto the last month, and it completely changed my opinion on Fiat's. Saw a link for this forum during a google search and decided to join it!
    Its been a journey since then!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. amarprusty

amarprusty

Bangalore
    Been driving Fiat Palio Muljet since it was launched in 2008 and been a member of palio user group,myfiat world and Team-BHP hence why missout on Team-Fiat :D
  4. Abhi_shake

Abhi_shake Timido

Vadodara
    when I was searching in market for additional speakers for my GP Emotion Pack, an owner of car accessories shop advice to join & i immediately joined

Abhishek
  5. rajivhegde

rajivhegde

bangalore
    Same old story :) ,

Boy was googling for some reviews about Fiat Punto .Boy see's TFI.. Boy falls in love with the site,the forums ,content et al
    Boy decides to register :rolleyes:
    3 people like this.
  6. SHBZ

SHBZ Novizio

Pune
    Inquisitiveness leads a person to its desired destination:
    So Inquisitiveness leads to Google, and then Google directs you to the desired location with toooo many options. If you are smart enough to understand the diamond between the stones, then you reach TFI...

I am an owner of a Palio EL'02 and was looking out for articles and pics regarding it. One of the link directed to this site and since then read the articles. Me being very timid to write, did not make me a member of this group until Dec 2012. Later on again I went through the articles but never posted anything. Today thought of introducing myself. Thanks to TFI members, experts, gurus and friends that after reading your articles whenever needed have resolved my queries.
    1 person likes this.
  7. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Once while on my way back from office, noticed the TFI sticker on a GP ahead of me.
    Out of curiosity, checked out the website over the following weekend, and registered :)

I still keep coming across that GP at times. MH-04 DY-XXXX. I will flash at you next time when our paths cross :)
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  8. chakiirfan

chakiirfan Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I was researching for fiat punto and came across team fiat through google and got stuck to it....:)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  9. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A friend of mine(also a TFI'an) posted his Punto's Pic on FB when he bought his car and our beloved Kedarbendre commented "Please join www.teamfiat.co.in" which was it for me and here i am! :cool:
    2 people like this.
  10. I'm planning to buy Fiat Punto 1.2 Dynamic in a week. Hearing this, my colleague and also a proud owner of Fiat suggested me to join this forum ... :)
    1 person likes this.