1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

No exciting story - I read about TFI in a post in TBHP (Not sure which thread \ post it was). After reading about TFI, I googled and joined here.
  2. adi2903

adi2903

panchkula
    hi i am very happy to join this thread.i came to know about it through internet
  3. i want team fiat stickers.............
  4. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Same story happened with me, I feel. Once TeamBHP knew that I was a FIAT fan, they never finalized my membership. It is first TBHP where I wanted to be a member. Then once searching for FIAT-India, I came across TFI which is now my most favorite site.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Dhiraj855

Dhiraj855 Timido

Mumbai
    I was searching in the Google for Fiat group/forum where I can see the information about Fiat & also I can share my experience.
  6. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    When i fell from bike on 12th Dec-2011 and broke by wrist, i decided to buy a car and stop using bike except for very short distances. Since I dont know driving, i first joined a driving school and learnt driving in a LPG santro. Parallely I started searching for a used car. I didnt know anything about cars then, but wanted to buy something which looks good and first thing that came to my mind was Punto. Started searching for Fiat on net for general information and for used cars(carwale, DrCars, First choice etc). It was then i found this wonderful forum. Since I am attached to TATA brand and FIAT had tie up with TATA, went ahead and bought a used Punto 1.2 from our internal Adv portal. Due to my laziness i couldnt complete my driving classes and I can say that i learnt driving in my Punto :)
  7. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    For Me TBHP did not accept the membership. as I used to write "Palio GTX/S10 is my favourite/most important car launched in india as it was the most powerful car with 100 bhp" I think this statement did not get me TBHP.. But now, who cares.
  8. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Tbhp does have a lot off important stuff.
    However, I applied twice but got rejected because of not having a car :( ( not everyone has a car right?). So I dropped the idea of joining. As everyone is following Tbhp. I didn't want to be a member of the herd.
    I feel really good at TFI and they actually accepted my application on only the basis of my love to the cars. I think Loving cars is more important than having one. :)

Sent From Canvas 4 using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  9. Shri1972

Shri1972 Amatore

Pune
    I had already registered for the other group "My Fiat World". While installing Tapatalk , noticed TFI. Immediately registered for it. I am now addicted to this page.

Shrinivas Patil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 people like this.
  10. sidd

sidd Amatore

delhi
    i got mentioned about TFI many times and i thought that they must be some group who owns only Fiat cars( my apology) and back then i was not that much into Fiat too but as i read more and more about Fiat specially Punto and after my Grandfather Sold his Fiat Uno in which we had many good memories:p i realised the awesomeness of Fiat, i fell in love with Fiat and my urge grew to join TFI

I too actually wanted to Join TBHP but it had age restriction and i being younger than 18, how could i own a car, so my application was rejected twice so after that i didn't bother registering ti with TBHP and instead i joined Motorbeam Forums and then this TFI
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2013