1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Bibinpb

Bibinpb

Cochin
    From a sales person, Arun(Concorde motors, cochin) -> Google search -> TFI ;)
    1 person likes this.
  2. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    googled to compare polo and punto. A person named Alok of teambhp was talking about punto when others were bashing it and praising polo (then i was actually a vw fan). His talk " vw may own audi or skoda, but Fiat owns Ferrari!!!" was the one made me to consider fiat. He was then comparing spare wheel of polo 14 inch vs punto 15 inch and justified punto with the calculation related to rolling diameter.I was very much surprised about his posts and searched for punto in net. Wow! discovered punto!! discovered a beautiful forum.Joined there:) Hence i'm here :)
    I wish to thank Alok but i don't have membership in tbhp and also don't know if he is here. If some one knows about him kindly reply:)
    2 people like this.
  3. abhi_abram

abhi_abram

Cochin
    My experience

Very simple! I love ma car from the bottom of ma heart n hence I love our team too. Cheers to all FIATians..
    1 person likes this.
  4. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Too bad to miss a thread like this. Here is my story.

I moved to India from US after 6 years and then moved to Hyd in June'12 and immediately looking for a car. I hated public transport due to lack of practice :-D. My first choice was Polo, I even asked my friends who had it and got rave reviews :shock: Then just waiting for right time (read Vitamin M) to book. Then started spotting Punto on road in Hyd. Damn it is gorgeous. looking quickly transformed to staring and to ogling. Friends used to say ' here you go' when evr I spot one. Started my research for reviews, from youtube to carwale, to cardekho even started getting calls from their sales persons. one fine day, out of curiosity, just googled it and team fiat was somewhere in the first page. BANG :dancing I was happy to see so many happy customers who loved their cars. read as much as i can sitting in office ::O Sent the req then only and I am part of the big family. :dance Got convinced more and booked it Nov. This forum gives me that assurance and confidence that if there is any prblem I face, I will find proper guidance to solve it. Its a great peace of mind. :clap
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  5. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Based on my office colleague 3 years ownership review cancelled my polo and booked punto...after booking immediately googled for fiat India and landed in teamfiat.
  6. adi231189

adi231189

New Delhi
    Was constantly looking for reviews for Punto, and found TFI..and just a few days back decided to ask views about Fiat Punto 1.3 Dynamic....and now finally today i booked a Punto OB color :D.....thank you TFI
  7. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Post # 5..i got my answer regarding why was i stopped being a member of Tbhp always...i always used to type "i am a big fiat fan" in the section "why t-bhp" while signing up..its ok i don't neet that site anymore.i get everything solved at TFI in minutes. Do they hate Fiats ???
    3 people like this.
  8. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Now that u mention... Even I had written pretty much the same thing.. And my account was deactivated.. Too bad they lost out on us petrolheads and anyways TFI IMO is way better. People out here are very warm, Welcoming and very helpful. For the record I came to know of team fiat when I happened to see a few Puntos and Lineas across the city sporting the TFI sticker..

Sent from my super slurpee machine
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    During my research for an upgrade from our tried and tested M800, I was told to look at Fiat by a colleague who then asked me to look into tbhp for reviews of Punto/Linea. I fell in love with the Linea after reading the threads and reviews of J Ravi sir and "Poetry on wheels" by Ramjn. I decided to join the Fiat family with strong support from my colleague who had brought the Punto some time back in 2011.

Once i purchased the Linea, I accidentally stumbled upon TFI when googling for some info on Linea fuel efficiency and stuff like that. After that there was no going back and every single day i have looked into TFI forum..Been great experience so far and also help to build my confidence in Fiat cars to such an extent that i got myself the 2nd Fiat "Grande Punto". Also I was really happy to see total strangers going out of the way to help fellow members in distress such as Cuty red's Insurance issue, dealership issues and whole lot of other things. And factory visits along with local city wise get together, It made me feel that i am not the only one who is crack but with TFI i am among the company of cracks who just love one thing "FIAT cars and driving them":-D
    2 people like this.
  10. Udayatreya

Udayatreya

Bangalore
    It was easy,
    I was member of PUG(Palio user group). I knew about Team FIAT through PUG