1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. ops

ops Amatore

Kathmandu
    Nepal
    Punto Abarth
    I was interested to know more about fiat car after reading some good reviews in another forum. I googled more and found this beautiful forum dedicated to fiat.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Accidentally came across TFI.. when i was looking for Punto ownership reviews..
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Amazing facts are coming out !!!

Come on, guys !! We're over-5000 member community and this thread has reached only 3rd page !! Share how did you hear about TFI.
    3 people like this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I first bought my punto and in an attempt to understand my car better, I googled day-in and day-out. It was one of those searches that took me to TFI. Registered immediately, and send an email to sandeep for the TFI sticker set. That was the start of my relationship with TFI, less than two years back. Since then, there was not a single day without a visit to TFI page. My craze for TFI and FIAT is notorious among my friends...who cares? :D

Actually I came to know about the google group long after joining TFI.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    I think I was the 12th member in google group :) . still remember the days when we decided to start TFI
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What was the total strength of the group?
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    I think it reached around 30-40 before we moved to TFI. grandeur or Amit can confirmn
    1 person likes this.
  9. carwatcher

carwatcher

Goa
    In my case absolutely no exciting story, just a plain search of Fiat India on Google and TeamFiatIndia is one of the search results. Registered only after buying my T-Jet and yes, I love this forum as much as I love my Fiat.

I desperately want to put TFI sticker on my T-Jet but has noticed that the information regarding the stickers is very 'vague' and I couldn't figure out as to the stickers are available or not or they have to be printed by the members themselves with their own efforts. Can anyone provide clear picture, please.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I m a silent reader in tbhp and happened to bump upon this factory visit topic somewhere there and logged into tfi to see the pictures. But i got active in posting only after i bought my car last year .