1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I came to know about from a Google search.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    i dont even remember how i came to know about TFI!! :confused: most probably i would have been google.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My punto's Wiper Stalk was broken after going to TASS they told to change the whole kit which costs near about 9K,then thought to give a google for this problem.
    Google search was : "Wiper Stalk Broken FIAT Grande Punto".Thats it,from that day onwards i'm in tfi....
    this was my first thread/post in TFI and happy to get solved the problem as well at just 2500 INR :)
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/minor-issues-questions/3284-grande-punto-wiper-stalk-broken.html
  4. It all happened when I started reading reviews about Punto,some searches in Google which lead me to this forum.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Moving this excellent Thread to Introductions & making it Sticky !
    3 people like this.
  6. From the TFI facebook album posted by Fiat India recently...took no time to join... :)
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    I was introduced to TFI by my dad. He joined in March 2011, just before my Class IX final exams. I wanted to join at that time too, but then decided to join after the exams. So finally became a TFIian on 23rd March, 2011.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Slightly different but related to the subject of the thread:

Y'day, I went to Lonavala. When I passed by Coffee Cafe Day there, I remembered that 2 years back, me, Amogh, Sandeep & Ashay sat together there to discuss and review the 1st cut template of TFI forum page design and content.

Fond memories ....:):up
  9. mayank

mayank Amatore

i came up here when i was planning for my first car and was searching for reviews over this lovely beauty which i fell in love with just when i was launched in india :) i searched whole day n night about punto and in the process i came upto this site
  10. arunrush

arunrush

Bengaluru
    happened to see this ''white punto'' with TFI sticker @ koramangala, bangalore....so googled it :D