1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Nia

Nia Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hello lads,

I wasn't a Fiat fan before I bought a pre owned beauty - linea emotion pk 2009
    Small issues with the car initially but all sorted with no major hole in my pocket

How - was lookin for a good sedan within my budget of 2.5 , I was looking for a pleasure ride and never considered my option of Fiat (may be because of bad name wrt cost of ownership)
    I was looking for Skoda Laura (I know the COO is high but it still a premium car and woth the maintenance) desperately and then I saw an ad about a pre owned Fiat linea which was 45k on odo and single owner, pune registered, emotion pk and asking price was 2.5
    I called up the owner and scheduled to visit next day and when I called her next day the car was gone already but linea was stuck in my head
    Kept looking for Fiat and about a week's time I saw another ad for linea top variant for 2.5 that too with CNG
    Couldn't resist my excitement and went straight to see the car and owner agreed to handover the car same day and the beauty was home! Got the basic service done and changes were nominal
    after using her for good 6 months I had to let go off her and now, 2 months later I am still regretting my call to sell my beloved car
    I don't want to spend a bomb on cars again so sticking to preowned car and just can't find a car that can beat linea or Fiat for a matter
    Hunt is still on and hopefully I will find a good pre worshipped car soon