1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. kriish

kriish Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Fellow FIATians , i came to know teamfiat forum, while searching for information related to FIAT Grande Punto

-Kriish
  2. Kumar G M

Kumar G M Timido

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I planned for my second car and it is diesel fiat. Lot of searching and googling and found this forum and now a member....
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome Guys!
  4. Praveen Posina

Praveen Posina Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Avventura 1.4
    Joined this Forum an year ago when I had problems with my Punto Evo booking, unfortunately I had to cancel that booking. Since then it took me an year to finally lay my hands on a Fiat. Now I am a proud owner of an Avventura 1.4 Fire...and I am loving it.
  5. Amar Dhalla

Amar Dhalla Timido

New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi Mates,

Amar here from New Delhi, let me introduce my self to the club :)

Well, No one suggest me to like/follow this page/blog. It is the Fiat Punto itself who attracted me towards her shape, beauty, headlamps, grip and of course a lot more (which i think we cannot express it in the words).

On 04.11.2014, i bought Fiat Punto. Before me some guy bought this brand new baby in 2010, then he settled abroad and left his car behind in the parking. In 2010, i was not earning this much, we used to play cricket on the very same street on which he parked his car. I used to capture a glance of Punto by lifting up the cover of the car from bottom , there was a curiosity in me just to see which car is this ? How unique shape it has. Finally, on 26.10.2011 (Diwali), we were cracking ANAAR near to the car. Suddenly, from no where a rocket came n burst right in front windshield of the car. Due to which cover of the got burned, we quickly managed to get rid of that cover from the car, and then i saw whole punto, She was in bit dirt but still shining. She got no harm from that lil rocket.

From that day, i decided to buy Punto as my own car. I started doing job, earned money for like 3 years. I saw, that guy sold his car to Mahindra's First Choice (second hand car's dealer).

But , then finally on 04.11.2014. I bought that same Punto as my Punto.

Thanks for sparing some time, but i think by reading my introduction you can feel Love towards your Punto.

10631061_10203024889209166_85256720974009496_o.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
    Giridhar likes this.
  6. kriish

kriish Timido

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome! aboard @Amar Dhalla , truly an Italian Love Story. Amazing and you can be Proud and Happy to own the Italian Beauty
  7. Karan

Karan Novizio

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    After a long research, I have finally decided on Punto evo 1.3 MJD Emotion considering safety as my first option. During the research period, I was trying to find a lot of stuffs about Punto evo through Team bhp and automotive India sites.

Later I wondered whether there will be a good and dedicated forum for Punto/fiat and started searching in Google and then BINGO. What I expected had already been there. Thanks for this forum. Hope this will guide me for my purchase and help me during the course of my ownership of Punto.
    pabhishek likes this.
  8. Herrydas

Herrydas Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have Fiat Punto 1.3 car and this is best for me. High performance and low maintenance, under budget. I found Teamfiat through Google search.
  9. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Came to know about the site from one of my friend who has Punto. This is the forum which made to confirm my decision to buy Avventura.

The love with Fiat started as early as 2009 when I saw the Fiat Linea. It was the same year when I lost the Job because of recession. I always wanted to buy Punto from that day. It took me five long years to buy Fiat car and look which car I settled to. Its none other the beast, Avventura.

IMAG0248.jpg IMAG0250(20141205-085736).jpg

Before owning this car, I had Ford Figo which was called as Amm admi car. Decided to go for a new one after using this car for four year. Test drove so many cars Swift, Verna, Hyundi I20, Ertiga, Mobilio, Duster, Many, But forgot my favorite brand Fiat.

We (me and my wife) almost lost the hope of buying the car. It was the night before Diwali almost 8 PM in 2014. All shutters were coming down to get prepared, ready for the celebration of Diwali. Told my wife see there is the Fiat showroom (shutters were half down) the brand which I like the most. Lets go and check that showroom for one last time and see Punto. Went to the RDC fiat dealer in Anna nagar Chennai. All employees were done for the day. Asked me what I want. Believe me, I never knew that Avventura release date was the day when I visited the showroom and also did not know that there is a car called as Avventura.

Manager was kind enough and obliged to my request to see Punto. Security just lifted the shutters. Went inside the showroom. And then saw the the the beast --- AVVENTURA. Both of our eyes popped out. Just like happens to Tom in Tom and Jerry cartoon show. It was love at first sight. That is when I understood what Love at first sight means. All the wings (doors) opened. the 16 inch tyre. The signature of Avventura (Spare wheel behind). At first glimpse, I decided that, it was the car which I was looking for. That too, without test drive. Sat in the Pilot seat, and felt the heaviness of the Machine, the doors. The rugged body. Was not able to find reason why I should not buy this car. I had full faith that it will not let me down. And then bought it on December 5th 2014. I was like 5th customer who bought this car. I am proud to be Fiatian.

IMAG0245.jpg

The love with Fiat started as early as 2009 when I saw the Fiat Linea. It was the same year when I lost the Job because of recession. I always wanted to buy Punto from that day. It took me five long years to buy Fiat car and look which car I settled to. Its none other the beast, Avventura.

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0250(20141205-085736).jpg

Mod Note: Kindly do not post like this.... It makes reading difficult.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
  10. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea Classic
    In October 2013, I sold my Fiat Linea dynamic diesel. The person who bought my car told me that he was thinking about Linea classic also. Then I read Linea classic launch news on team bhp, motorbeam. Then I was searching for Linea Classic road test review, at that time I read Fiat Linea classic road test on Team fiat.
    PradeepM likes this.