1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. Raaj

Raaj Timido

A google search on the routes to Kodaikanal & the roads to Simla lead me to this fantastic forum. Eventually i registered to be a member after reading through several travelogues of our dear friends with quality details & directions.
    N Kiran, Turbothinghy and Ravi like this.
  3. Fiatman

Fiatman Timido

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Have been planning to own my own fiat car soon so was doing a search on google as I wanted to know from fiat car owners their experience of owning these Italian beauties. Found this site and immediately registered myself.. Glad to be among fellow fiatians :)
  4. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was googling for my punto "front suspension noise problem" and luckily find this and registered.....
  5. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    When I was on the car hunt, and had decided on the Punto, I was in some dilemma pertaining to which Punto Diesel I should go for (read 75 HP vs 90 HP). That was the time I got to know about this forum and got myself registered.
  6. XLR8er

XLR8er Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    When you bring a FIAT in life your world changes. And I mean it in a positive way. To sum up everything up in one sentence. Your perspective of how you see cars will change.

Hope you make the right decision. Cheers!
  7. Anupran

Anupran Timido

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I have recently bought a new Punto Evo 90 HP....while exploring for a new hatchback other than German make(had a Fabia previously), I came across through this forum...Ended up making my life more interesting...Buying Punto Evo. Car yet to be registered...But I'm exited to have full hand o my new road companion...
  8. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    While I was searching some thing about Fiat in Google, I found this great place. :)
  9. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I just after buying a palio 1.9D 2004, then 1.2 palio 2001 for my sister and after I gave 1.9 to my friend and got 1.3 MJD Palio stile 2008 for me and got 1.6 Palio stile for my Friend too, all are second hand.When i was in the process of making better condition of those vehicles I used to search engine to get informations and to click my self to decide what to do economically to sort out the problems.In this process I came across to know myself about TFI.Its a Good and healthyexperiance I felt.
  10. Harwin

Harwin Timido

Mylapore
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.4
    I was aggressively searching for comments on the Petrol versions of FIATs, ended up here. :)