1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Utpal Saikia

Utpal Saikia Timido

Jorhat, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
    Linea 1.3
    Could not decide if i should go for a fiat as the whole net is flooded with stories of fiats failure in ASS. However, some extensive research brought me into this site and after seeing the cooperation and knowledge sharing trend in TFI, I assured myself and went ahead to own a Linea MJD Emotion.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Mr.SAIKIA. You have taken an informed decision.You may share(to help others) more details about your ownership experience (good & bad)by starting an ownership thread.Thanks.
    Utpal Saikia likes this.
  3. Utpal Saikia

Utpal Saikia Timido

Jorhat, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you. The situation for fiat owners in this part of the country was highly uncertain with the only SC in Guwahati closing down in 2013-14. However, a new dealer has come up recently , though without a full fledged workshop as yet, and its a great relief for all the fiat owners of Assam and Ne region.
    Ravi and sandipan_r15 like this.
  4. Ankur Bhatia

Ankur Bhatia Timido

Delhi - Chandigarh
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Recently became a proud Punto owner.. Came to know by this community on google while looking for one. Belong to Delhi and Chandigarh and on for long road trips.. I ride a Punto Evo 90 HP.
    prabhjot, kishor123 and sandipan_r15 like this.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi ANKUR!
    Warm welcome to the forum.Please start your ownership thread ASAP.This will immensely help those, who are in a dilema --to buy or not to buy. Will also enrich the forum.Enjoy your EVO.Feel the joy of driving.
    Ankur Bhatia likes this.
  6. kishor123

kishor123 Timido

belgaum
    belgaum
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I was searching for PUNTO EVO user reviews on Google and I and there i could find this website and i got registered into this fiat fan club within next few minutes.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kishor,warm welcome to the TFI.Keep reading & posting your views----hope one day you will be telling your own story-of a EVO.
  8. kishor123

kishor123 Timido

belgaum
    belgaum
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanku sir. Feeling so confident to book my EVO after looking at this community and their love towards fiat.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 14, 2015 ---
    Thanku sir. Feeling so confident to book my EVO after looking at this community and their love towards fiat.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  9. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @kishor123, @Ankur Bhatia and @Utpal Saikia, welcome to the forum. You would enjoy the best of machines. I also searched for reviews on fiat car reviews and then, it's another story that I am hooked on to this forum and try to contribute as much as I can with my experience. Members on this forum have immaculate knowledge and passion.
    Utpal Saikia and kishor123 like this.
  10. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Hi FIATians,

I ended up here by browsing through the web in search for a forum dedicated to Fiat in India.

Happy to see an ocean of FIATians at one place.
    prabhjot and pabhishek like this.