1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How did you hear about Team-Fiat?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Friends,

I guess, it would be very interesting to know the reason why you ended up being a member here. ::D

Do share your experience guys!
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I was invited to this forum by TC-Aashay (Chaos) when I was confused between Punto 1.4/1.3 and Linea 1.4 dynamic. :)
    I had to book one of these and I sent him a message. He gave me a link to this forum for better info. It was early morning when I saw his reply and immediately registered. (I did not want to delay my registration and fear ending up with a registration form someday asking "Why TFI?" and "What Policy?") :lol:
    Nia, Pradeepms, kishor123 and 5 others like this.
  3. Well, I failed to share my experience in the first post.

To be frank I was very sure that I would end up being here because our moderator 'amit' used to tell me that one day he and his friends would make a forum for FIATians! Knowingly or unknowingly he failed to inform me that his dream forum has started to function.

Later I succeeded in finding this forum, all by myself! :)

You've echoed down my thoughts, Doctor. ::D
    2 people like this.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Google is my best friend ... tried to be on other !! known forum !! for several years... but got to know they are choosy. good for them !! and thats life :confused
    3 people like this.
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

The Thread starter Klub Class(Amith) informed Karthik Makam(funkykar) on midnight of 5th Aug 2010. Immediately Karthik Makam sent a mail with link of TFI to Karthik M.B, Sujith and me.

Next day - 6th Aug 2010, when I saw the mail, we were all super excited and I immediately at 06:21am registed as Arun1100. This was the time when all of us were BANNED in Team-Bhp for fanboyism for FIATs.

This was the reaction!

But just a few days before came to know of TFI, I was googling for Linea wall papers. I found pics of TFI Mumbai/Pune Meet. I thought that was not India! lol.. Then, after few days I realized they were TFI Meet pics. :)

5 people like this.
  6. A phone call from Vahanpujari on June 7, 2010 at 10.30 pm and i got registered myself in the next few minutes.

I was a regular at TeamBHP and a big fan of Vahanpujari's articles and beautiful punch lines against those anti-fiati'ans.
    The day VP got banned in TBhp, all interest in that forum died down and was looking forward to a forum which echoed the true sentiments and emotions of a car lover.

Thanks VP !
    asimpleson and Punto834 like this.
  7. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I took search on google. I was in search of FIAT Club. I got teamfiat. I found it & done registration.

I want to share more experiences & want to distribute all my knowledge among the members.

Let's help each others.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    i was searching in the Google for the Fiat Club in India, Atlast got one, and registered myself at the same time without having a second taught in mind.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Was searching for T jet Test drive reports in the net and google shown the topic of T Jet in TFI in the findings.Selected that thread and immediately registered.
  10. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Came to know about the forum from an Orkut community (FIAT Grande Punto). Immediately joined.