1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How can we display title/ browse folders in HU display?

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by 4mylinea, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Haha, probably. This was the info given me by my SA at concorde, and I believe he was wrong. He even told me there's no night vision rear view mirror inside. when i showed him the stalk that turns the mirror into night vision mode, he told me, it's there to help adjust the position of the mirror, and not the night vision thingy. I let him enjoy his ignorance, anyway.

But, about this microphone thing, I dunno where it is located.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    I once read a post where it was said that this sensor senses the heat/light coming inside the cabin or simply the ambient sunlight so that it can judge the rate of heating up of thr cabin.

Auto climate control maintains cooling or heating depending upon.

1. Temperature set in settings.
    2. Temperature of cabin.
    3. External temperature.
    4. Sunlight.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Rahul, check out the cabin light. There are two cabin lights in Punto for driver and passenger. In this assembly there is a black color thingy in built near the switch for light on off. The glass cover over it is perforated, sort of.

I am browsing via mobile. Will post pic in evening if someone else doesnt by that time.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Here you go:

4. Prajay Madhavan

Prajay Madhavan Timido

Linea T-Jet
    I just bought a new Linea TJet and was trying to see if it can skip folders... I figured out a way to do that..
    We need to get into the voice commands and navigate to
    Then we need to select PLAY-ALL by clicking the PHONE key on the steering mounted control.
    This will set the playback from all folders.
    Then we can use the UP/DOWN Arrow key on the Head Unit to change folders..
    I tried this and it works really well.
    apraveen25 likes this.