1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How can TFI / TFI'ans help people with low IQ

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ..... and they suffer the consequences. The next time they are in the market for a car, I am sure they will be wiser.

Rajan
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Black means to say - People lack quality mentality i.e herd mentality blindly booking the swift , i20 , figo etc without even test driving all the possible cars in their respective segments.I/We cant help it if people opt for the choices they make! It's just they are misinformed or they dont bother to test drive any other car or they rely on Tv shows or their family or friends to make their choice!!
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    That's right... What i'm attempting to put across is how people are making decisions ...
    Some can say they are blissfully ignorant but to me that does not seem to be the case so What i was expecting from this thread is a nation wide stretch in making the brand stronger from TFI/TFI'ans...

Here is the simple thing...
    Just the way we plan and make TFI meets possible , we should also plan for a TFI propganda alongside the meets or individually...

We love what we do anyway in the due course if we can enlighten a few folks its in turn going to be beneficial for us as well..
    A strong FIAT market would definitely help all of us here..

That's my only Idea
  4. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Well in that case I am happy to say that I had succesfully swayed a Honda City buyer to buy Fiat Linea, but as all others say it is not possible all the time.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I can see this thread is going to head the same way as the "Sales Discussion" thread did.

Locked.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.