1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

How better the upgradation of Center console of Old punto with the Evo console?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by mightymaveryk, Aug 12, 2014.

1. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was curiously expecting a center console like the Punto Evo. From day I saw the console in forums and rumors in the automobile sites, I wanted to change if it fits the old Punto too (Especially to get a fresh feel of the console and to fit any off market two din ICE).

So what else I need to change if I need to change the center console (hope I need not to change entire dashboard)? The AC tubes and vents? The plastics around the gear lever? Or I need to replace the entire dashboard to make the center console to fit in?

Your views please...
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Obviously u need to change the dash board and everything attached to it like the passenger airbag, meter console etc. U might get away with the older ACC console since they appear to be same.

Overall doesn't sound worth.

The HU on the evo is not double din. It appears big from the outside but the tray is 1 din.