1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hotels And Eateries Located Along Indian EW/NH/SH

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by J Ravi, Apr 12, 2011.

1. My first rating will be always with the A2B for an excellent veg foods. A2B is present in Sulagiri[near Hosur], Dharmapuri[Immediately after thoppur toll], and in ulundhurpet. If you are crossing Vellore, Dont even think of missing Hotel Saravana Bhavan[HSB]. Between Krishnagiri and Vellore, Near vaaniyambadi, "Chola The Hotel" will be a good option for Breakfast. "Highway Motel" at sriperumbudhur is a good one except for LUNCH.[Please don't try.!] But the dinner and Breakfast will be excellent.
    Between Salem and coimbatore, you will have good hotels at Avinashi. "Aavin" milk booths after Salem will contain Curd rice and occasionally Variety Rice.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    The lack of consistency makes me to avoid A2B if there are better options available. Rather than Ulundurpet A2B, The Aryaas at Villupuram is far better choice.

During travel, the best lunch experience I have had so far was at the Hotel Temple City near Madurai on the left side of the NH when driven from Chennai. For breakfast, the best I had so far was at the Hotel Sangeetha in Trichy near the Central Bus station.
  3. I agree with you Ramjn. I too had visited hotel Aryaas. It is at the corner of the road merging between villupuram road and GST road right.?