1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hose pipe replacement on brand New punto - Thanks TFI members for your support...

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com, Aug 22, 2013.

1. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I think you should escalate the matter with Fiat regarding the towing terms and conditions (they charged you the amount)which is not disclosed before hand.I dont think anybody would be aware of these terms.Ask for refund, if not cash then adjustment against service cost
  2. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys still I am fighting with the FIAT customer care for refund of my towing charges .... Now they have given me the email-ID of
    the regional manager , Have mailed him also , Hope he replies....
  3. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Last time when i face the RSA service issue of not having tow vehicle to my breakdown point, they reimburse me a maximum of Rs. 2000 for the same and ask to arrange on your own.
    1 person likes this.
  4. I have had similar issue, i have replaced the clamps to one which can be tightened by screw driver type.
  5. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Friends ,
    Something good , I got a call from Pandit Auto Pune (FASS) , and they have said that fiat has given the approval for the reimbursement of the towing charges that were charged on me at the time of breakdown....
    Hope I get the refund soon now... cheers!!!
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    great news Ashish....

See u in baroda today evening or tomorrow morning buddy...

Cheers... :up

Neel
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Good news!..
    1 person likes this.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    good to know that Ashish :)!
    Fiat responds to customers more often than not. Problem is that most of the issues do not come to their notice and get stuck at the dealers end.