1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Horrors of Fiat ASS revisited (No FASC in Mumbai)

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by eyeguy, Jun 1, 2013.

1. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    My blue n me conked out on me last week. Doesn't recognise me pen drive .
    I called up Om Sai ... my service centre and was informed that Tata Fiat partnership has ended.
    i was told to call up Fiat helpline.
    they informed my the only service centre was Balaji motors Thane.

Thats ridiculous. Next they'll tell me to go to Ranjangaon for any major issues.
    Any idea when Fiat is gonna grace Mumbai by their presence or is it gonna be like the Palio days again ... fighting for every doorknob and other spares with 10 other irate customers?
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    tcrs taking fiat cars and also some other tata Ass too in mumbai
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah only one SALES and SERVICE for Numbai & Navi Mumbai................:confused:
  4. If you had made this statement in june 2014, I would have agreed with you but now have patience.
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I would agree as well.but in you're defense I would definitely have expected them to have service in Mumbai more than what they have now..
    The condition is only slightly better in Bangalore

from HTC desire S with cynogenmod 7.2
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The situation in Chennai is also not so encouraging. Only one FASS and need to get appointment one month in advance. Previously I used to visit TAFE (TASS) without any appointments and they happily take my car for fixing the issues.
  7. moazzamhyder

moazzamhyder

India
    most disgusting service ever the best cars in their segment spoiled by the worst service and customer care in india you know why maruti is winner always and will be becosof service the amount of complaints i have done if i had done the same with maruti i would have got a new engine for my cars when they give approval of extended warranty in 1 month what to talk about others
  8. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    @eyeguy, Visit TCRS in Worli. They're still doing a decent enough job. But they tend to charge for almost everything now (I paid 50 bucks labour for asking them to replace wipers).
  9. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    @caffeineam ... Thanks buddy. I don't mind paying as long as they do a decent and quick job. The Blue n Me is a small thing but god forbid if anything major comes up I don't think an ordinary mechanic other than a Fiat guy will be able to figure out anything on the TJet.

MY bone of contention is that Fiat had enough time after they announced their break up with Tata to establish at least a couple of Fiat service centers in Mumbai.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Don't count on it. Most of the mechanics I have seen at TATA/FIAT Sc's are morons. I think they just give uniform to road side mechanics & let them handle our cars.
    1 person likes this.