1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Horns for punto.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by srkpatta, Oct 27, 2015.

1. srkpatta

srkpatta Novizio

I need horns for my punto emotion. Could you please help me where can I get. Which is best heigh pitch or low pitch and how many horns to purchase. & price.
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    You just need a pair, from Hella or Bosch or Roots. Decent one's should cost you about Rs.1000 to 1500. I personlly prefer the Hella, I forgot the name but with a red grille, I think it's called Super Tone. Should cost about Rs.1800 including relay.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

What is the issue with the existing horns? Is it malfunctioning or you want to upgrade?

Why should there be high or low pitch type horns. I was surprised to see the same in 99rpm website too. What is the basic difference between two? Experts can confirm.

AFAIK, there are two horns in Punto Emotion of Hella make. But the horns are prone to malfunction due to water ingress mainly due to washing or water splashing. I had one of them replaced when the horn sound had gone feeble.