1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Honda Unveils 1.6-Liter Diesel Engine

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by kedarbendre, Dec 1, 2011.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thanks abk1980 for clarifying the theory part.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The new Diesel Honda Civic

339704_332573833425683_150763678273367_1576843_920373829_o.jpg

:eek:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    On seeing the above pic, the legendary line from Superman comics :p comes to mind (Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Superman):

Is it the Civic? Is it the City? No, It's a mix of both.

Where is Honda going with all these 24th Century Samurai warrior lookalike cars. :D
  4. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

From the image it seems the GC is furter reduced. hope they do somting about it in the indian version.

R,
    Vishnu
  5. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Im not so impressed with this image of the new civic. Atleast in this angle it looks more "plasticy" to me than being elegant. What is Honda trying to do, make their shapes with more "muscle" than being more elegant? I dont think that would sell, if "Honda" does it !

Also, the GC seems too low for India, like Vishnu had pointer out...
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I like the earlier version of the Civic. Always wanted to have one untill I saw Linea.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    'Over developed front and under developed back' was true for all honda cars. Let us see how is the new model.
  8. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233

Hi all
    Its great news kedarbendre now we can hope that soon Honda City and Honda Civic will be in diesel.