1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Honda teases with Brio sedan

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Surya, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats a sad rendering by some artist... a serious competitor for just Dejire!!
    Another hatch with a boot!!!
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    IMO the Brio is not a looker in the hatchback format. I thought there is no way it can look any good with a boot attached and decided not even to bother clicking the link. But then, you know, as they say - curiosity killed the cat.

Click on the link I did. Will be right back when I am done puking.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It is like a snake bite after hitting by a thunder(translation of Malayalam saying "Idivettettavane pampu kadichu")
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The teaser has missed out another important news. The first Diesel from Honda for India is going to be the Brio Sedan Diesel.
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Hope this remains as a rendered image for ever. I don't think Honda will come up with some thing like this.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why not?
    I am not surprised at it. Look at the rear of Brio Hatch. Only after seeing Brio on road I have started liking the rear of Ritz.
    1 person likes this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    They just might. Afterall the Dejjire sells in good numbers. And as everyone knows, the average Indian customer has only 2 questions for making a buying decision. No prizes for guessing them.

Rajan
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What about Accord diesel?
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't know if Honda has plan to launch Accord Diesel. But, they are currently testing a small Diesel in India for the Brio Sedan.