1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Honda --> FIAT

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by rkperumala1, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Honda is very good in Petrol Engine. But not diesel.

I have personally taken a test drive in Mobilio and Amaze before buying my Avvy. The noise inside the cabin is too much.

Yes Mobilio's driving comfort is better than maruti, but NVH level of Maruti Ertiga and Swift is lower than Mobilio and Amaze.
  2. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The ASS is Jaipur is worst...no one buys FIAT in Jaipur. In Delhi also they going down. They now take 2 days to service a car. They only service it and dont rectify the problems that you mentioned (happened to me). I am highly unsatisfied from my last 60K service. There are some niggles in car that they say they cannot rectify (they have kept my car many times for 2-3 days). Its a mix of product and service that sell...not the product itself. For peace of mind i will not recommend FIAT especially for older folks. After more than 4 years of ownership now i can only say FIAT is doomed in India. I used to support it but not now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2016
  3. reddtogo

reddtogo Timido

Los Angeles CA
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I'd go for Fiat.:)
  4. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    I would say if you want fun to drive car then go for Fiat and if not then go for Honda.