1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Honda --> FIAT

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by rkperumala1, Mar 6, 2016.

1. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
  2. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would say if u are the technical person then go for fiat otherwise I would say stick to Honda

Simplest way to answer your query.

Because no one knows how much time fiat will sustain in India, and current dealers are also closing down
    In that case you have to be aware of what kinda parts,service etc your vehicle needs.

Moreover,even if the fiat sustain,service quality has been always an issue with them. In that matter you should have courage and time to fight with stupid fiat ass
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2016 ---
    One thing I forgot to mention

I am completely happy/satisfied with fiat products only not with their dealers !!!!
    Masum Reza and rkperumala1 like this.
  3. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Well... Few Fiat dealers may be closing down their sales operations but their service centers are still running.

@rkperumala1 : Take TD of both the vehicles and then decide. Both have their own positives and negatives. As far as riding and driving dynamics and build quality is concerned, Fiat is any day better than Honda.
  4. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    You need to list down your requirements and preference for members to be able to answer you appropriately.
    Both of them are competent as a product; but not for each one out there
  5. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    when a person is in doubt and is comparing between a Honda and a Fiat, I would say stick to Honda.

If u are that slightly inquisitive kind and take interest in cars, then move over to fiat
    if driving pleasure and dynamics are important - fiat
    looks - fiat
    comfort - fiat
    solidity - fiat

peace of mind - Honda
    cassini, rkperumala1 and GirishRaghu like this.
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Peace of mind @ pretty costly service bills - Honda
  7. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @rkperumala1 : Bro Fiat would give you sheer driving pleasure, if not ultimate piece of mind. It depends upon you what you want. It's true that some Fiat dealerships are closing, but that doesn't mean that Fiat is going anywhere soon. They would be launching Jeep through Fiat showrooms only initially and they have some plans to launch new products in 2017.

If I were you I would take the plunge and enjoy driving a Fiat which is definitely crafted for car lovers instead of other compromised cars(which are high on features, but lack the driving DNA)flooded in the market currently.
  8. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @rkperumala1 Remember with any customer relationship in India, Crying baby always gets the milk. One must be extra cautious even with ubiquitious brands like Honda, MS, Hyundai.
  9. Vikram Ilavarasan

Vikram Ilavarasan Timido

chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @rkperumala1 Hey buddy let me add my cent or two to this discussion. Honda definitely is one heck of a brand and I had been drooling over the design of Civic and even the older v-tec Honda and I still do. These machines are in no doubt amazing and also the pleasure of driving these machines are quite superlative. But all these fall under the petrol category and the earlier versions. The Honda nowadays are very much in the Rat race of sales figure and missing out the fun it used to be. With no offense, I don't find the Amaze to a good looking machine and that too under Honda brand. Adding to that, the placement of yet to be proved diesel engine, makes it more of a fall down. Isn't it obvious to be trumpeting about FIAT in this forum but let me tell you, I recently bought my Avvy and I have been having a great dealer response and they even came home a couple of weeks later to present me a memento and also gave a free oil topping and water wash coupon(which was something of a stunner to me keeping in mind the bad reputation of FIAT's dealers). I believe the FIAT is trying to pull up its socks and get ready for the game, atleast these incidents give me a feeler. So in my part of the place, I strongly feel, the service is going to be good and I've my fingers crossed. Forgetting about all these service and stuff, which comes later, I love the drive of my Avvy in my daily commute to office and it is definitely a pleasure to drive :)
  10. rkperumala1

rkperumala1 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    What about dealers from Hyderabad ? There are only two as of now.