1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Honda Brio

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by gurjinder, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

lol, you said it:-D!! Nano is NO-NO word in disguise. However, Brio is a good value, interiors are great, certainly the best till date in small cars with a touch of sophistication on the exteriors too, according to me. I am sure that a family who is driving FIAT's for decade would never buy a BRIO for the sake of handling & bla bla. I would call it interesting & intelligent buy with spot on understanding of the auto-motives.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I heard from my friend who owns a Brio that OEM rear spoiler for Brio costs @ 8.5 k :shocked Is that true?
  3. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Could be. I was quoted a similar amount for my i10's by HGA.
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    May be an OT for this thread, but its related to Brio.

Just 2 days back a brand new Brio (Seat covers not taken off) is crushed from back and then hit in front vehicles over the hosur road Fly over around 6PM. It belong to one of my company employee. The next morning i saw it crushed like a papper ball standing in my office parking premiss. From back, the force the other vehicle hit the back body almost covered till back seat. So no back seat, its just the boot door. Front part, just crushed till the engine. Engine stayed intact actually.

Thank god no life injury happened. I felt sorry for that employee.
  5. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I saw pics of the same on another forum. Must have been a very painful experience for the owner.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The fog lights of the top end variant cost a cool 15,000. So 8,500 for the spoiler is possible.
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Brilliant pricing.

The front fog lamp assembly for City costs 22,000+. This is what told by the SA when I went to TD the City back in 2011.
    1 person likes this.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    so everybody s like this eh.. sunny's fogs also cost around 27k !! :O .. now feeling relieved and going to buy oem fogs for punto @ 3500 Rs !! :D
    1 person likes this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Boy-O-Boy! :shocked. Irritating part is the so called auto pundits and self proclaimed Gyan gurus happily post on various auto forums saying Fiats are expensive to maintain misleading common public & tarnishing Fiat royally :A Sorry for going OT. Gurjinder paji, Over to your Brio experience now :)
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Its the hangout section, so no issues on OT posts related to Honda /Brio /Spare /service talks. :)

Got the alignment redone today. Its fine now, almost. Im unable to make out whether it is the car's light weight or something else but the car does not track straight unless the road is absolutely flat.

Cheers.