1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Honda Brio AT

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Nov 26, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

What did the SA say about the fuel efficiency. Is the Brio engine torquey at low revs? or needs to be revved high to really get going.

The City engine is quite torquey at low revs, that definitely helps in chugging along and giving good figures.
  2. he was claiming 13 and when we checked the MID it as 8.8 kmpl, I can't answer the toque part as i did not feel it as much as Punto so i was just looking at speed.
    Car felt quite quick until 40 then it took some time to reach to speeds of 60.
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Only way out is to drive another Brio A/T.

A lot of people are cribbing about the i10 A/T's mileage. Between a Hyundai & Honda, I would any day prefer a Honda.

I am not sure if your dad is used to driving A/T car's but I have noticed that a lot of people here don't drive A/T's the correct way. They just go all out and mash the accelerator to the floor to get the 'manual like pick up' and end up with really low mileage figures.

On paper the Brio with it's 5 speed A/T should be more efficient then the 4 speed i10 A/T.
  4. sungoa2010

On power to weight ration figure Brio can come close or more than polo 1.6. One has to see how much it given in highway. Take another test drive on highway and check how much it is showing. Remember Vtec comes to play at higher rpm.