1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Honda Brio Amaze: Thin wall Diesel engine

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I guess, they will price it 2 lakhs more than Indigo or Desire,they can't afford price less as their current petrol cars it self is highly priced.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    You are correct Sat. Honda needs to redefine the entire price policy. Their prices are too high for their cars. To avoid a internal conflict between Dtec and Vtec :punchhope Honda will do it.
  3. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    I just spotted a blue color Amaze between Orlim- Navelim, Goa *sorry don't know the exact location* since we were at good speed couldn't take pictures, the car had a temporary registration
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Its quite impossible for Honda to price the Dtec below the vtec stable surely it will be way higher priced in the premium range
  5. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Saw multiple HONDA AMAZE in Hosur Road , Bangalore day before yesterday, black and metallic blue colour with temp regsitrations.
    Is it already available for booking ?
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  6. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    The figures of AMAZE's power and mileage is simply amazing. I think with the Honda brand value AMAZ will be sold like hot cakes! I got to know these vales is because of my colleague who is just waiting on this car and this will be his first car. He was little bit worried about the rear space but got convinced after reading reviews on some auto forums.
    He tried to convert me also to buy Amaze showing the below figures but I gently refused by saying that it is not just because of engine or its power I am going to buy fiat again it is something else.

100PS at 3600RPM
    200NM at 1750RPM
    25.8 KM/L
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    3 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ok. I am saying this again. I would be surprised if it touches or exceeds 100 BHP. Let us wait for the actual spec from Honda.

Sharing some interior pics of Amaze. Source - Internet :).

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  8. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    With those figures, we would see every other Taxi to be Honda Amaze.

This will kill the sales of Mahindra Verito and Toyota Etios.

Let's wait to hear from Honda ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Funny ain't it? It's only here in India that 100hp engines are considered powerful.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2.
    3 people like this.