1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Home run in common man’s Maserati in Ferrari trim –aka PUNTO 90HP ER arrives in style

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by raj29, Nov 20, 2012.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

3M Treatment

Had been to 3M RMV on 22nd May'2013 to use the vouchers from the yearly package that i had taken.
    The ride got dirty due to the long weekend trip and also due the rains.

Saw superb results of the Paint selant + Interior germ cleen+ @ 3M RMV on Dhanno
    The job took around 5 hours.
    I was noticing a little detirioration in their job in the recent past. But this job was just perfect :)
    They were giving full attention to detail and took good care of Dhanno.

Now its pictures time

Before the job

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Dhanno getting full attention to detail

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Getting the under body coat inspected as per schedule

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

The after effects :)

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Bangalore - Hyderabad

One more of my Bangalore - Hyderabad visits
    This one was done on 25th May'13.

Hyderabad is super hot like any summer, but am feeling the heat a bit more this time. May be am getting used to the Bangalore weather more :)
    As soon as i stepped out of the car at my Hyd residense i was welcomed by the super hot breeze that hit my face. I felt like i was in a hot furnace, by the time i took my luggage and went into home i was all drenched in sweat. All day i was uncomfortable and took me a day to get used to the temperature. The weather is so hot that i see all the roads empty in the afternoon and in the evenings all roads full not that its not hot in the evening but its better than in the afternoon. Even in the evening there is no cool breeze actually there is nothing cool about the wather right now in Hyderabad :evilsmile

I wanted to put up some toll details so that other doing Hyd - Bglr or vice versa would have the info handy (hopefully)

Road condition:
    • The Roads are smooth tarmac without much surprises. Excellently laid 4 lane highway allthrough.
    • Beware of cattle and hummans crossing the roads wherever and everywhere possible and suddenly appearing infront of you
    • Especially be a little careful while crossing the town/cities of Ananthapur and Kurnool. Because, people travell in opposite directions to avoid longer routes and get to other side of the road etc
    • Becareful with barricades (like a police checkpost) at some curves and junctions to slow down before hand (especially after Kurnool)
    • There are very few speed breakers, i guess a total of 4 or 5 -- at Ananthapur, Kurnool and one more (i dont remember the location)
    • Very little traffic

Everything is well marked so one doesn't have to bother much as long as you are concentrating on the drive :)

The toll details and trip log

Trip Log.jpg

FE details @ Fuel stop in Gooty

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

Final FE detals

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    2 people like this.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    raj, your punto is looking lovely post the 3M treatment! especially from front that look is awesome :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    raj job nice done at 3M and in your highway trip. Nice mileage.

Check your Abarth strips, i think the cut section of sticker is wrong.
    1 person likes this.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Thank you Shams for the compliments.

Hi Kedar, Thank you for the copliments.
    Yes, the rightside Abarth stickers have uneven gaps in the mid section result of excessive streching done by the sticker guy during installation. After this streching i asked the stikering guy to stop the job and did the rest myselft. The left side and the rest of the stickering was done by me @ home. Also the right side had to be alligned and redone again showing some better result atelast.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    There is uneven gaps as well and the angel of the stickers is wrong. ulta ho gaya hai sticker.
  7. Raj, Your punto is super sexy hot!!
    1 person likes this.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Kedar, i agree there are uneven gaps and allignment issues in the Abarth stickering thats what i wrote in my previous post.
    But what is the ulta hogaya thing !!
    Are you mentioning about the speed stikering in reverse direction

////////////// like this instead of \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ if that is the case then yeah it is indeed ulta :)

Hi Sat, thanks for the compliment
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Raj thats what I meant to say. :)

Btw the black color on running board and lower part of bumper looks great. Is it paint or you used vinyl.
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Kedar, Thank you.
    Its 3M carbon fiber vinyl.