1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Home Appliance Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by ghodlur, Nov 13, 2013.

1. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    We are thinking of buying a Wet grinder for domestic use. What brands are good. We saw Prestige & Ultra. Which ones do you guys suggest.
  2. anoop

anoop Superiore

We are using butterfly wet grinder for last couple of years - happy with the purchase.
  3. Ultra is good but touch expensive, brought mitaso.
  4. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    thank you. will check Butterfly as well.

Thank you Sat. Need to have good service network. Faced lot of problems with Old grinder due to lack of spares.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    My tryst with the food processor began on a sour note. Firstly Amazon started displaying a hiked price. So decided to buy it from Bajaj Electrical website. Tried to book it online using the gift card (Axis bank) but everytime the transaction could not be completed. Called up the Axis bank and was horrified to know that the amount was already debited from the card. Now the chase with Bajay guys began. The customer care couldnt find a valid order no and said they will have to wait for the IT team to confirm that the amount was credited to Bajaj account post which they will give me the order no after which it will be a wait for 3-4 days for delivery if all works out well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Has any one faced such an issue where the transactions did not complete and the credit/debit card was already charged? What was the course of action taken?
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    remember having such issue once with pvrcinemas website. amount was credited back after 3-4 days.

I guess you already have the transaction no, which axis bank customer care should give you in case you don't. possibly after 3-4 days either the amount will come back or bajaj guys should be able to confirm and despatch your item.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    If the online transaction didn't complete or something went wrong in between the transaction will be reversed back by the third party who's is connecting the Merchant with the Bank, it should normally happen within 2-3 days try calling the customer care of Bajaj Electricals website and report the issue to them.
  8. This is scary, I happened to me with online credit card payments few times.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Did you go to movie or cancelled the plan?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Did you go to movie or cancelled the plan?
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Consider Vijaylakshmi brand as well, we are using it for last 4 years, no issues thus far, we also had another one same brand in UK as well, and it worked perfectly, we had to give it friends as we couldn't carry it back.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    some important things can't wait..
    booked another ticket and went :)
    1 person likes this.