1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Holiday destinations available in the month of March/April

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Nithrath, Feb 27, 2013.

1. How many people would be travelling?? And from which city and which mode of transportation would you be travelling in?

For visiting northeast you need to fly to bagdogra, if coming by train you can either come to New jalpaiguri, else to kolkata first and then you can get a bus or a train..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. mads2849

mads2849

Delhi
    Hi Nithrath, if you are from hyd go to NE. The road conditions will not be that good, however the scenic beauty is incomparable to rest of India. Also this will be cheaper as compared to other parts of India. Gangtok is awesome. Also if you are amongst the adventurous lot Tawang is the destination. Its India- China border and a virgin place to visit. I am from North East so I know :)
  3. I was thinking of going to Andamans or lakshadweep islands but dropped the idea as it will too hot there.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I was in andamans in Dec '12 and in Dec it was like april in Chennai ..
    Andaman is almost always hot through the year. (at least for bangaloreans it will be hot )

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yes, Twice!!
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Simply go chill out in Kudremukh...ya days will be warm..but night will be very pleasant :)
  6. Offtopic:which place in north east are you buddy?? I was planning to visit north east but called off the plan due to indefinite strikes in darjeeling..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2