1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hola!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kaps, Jun 21, 2010.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Hullo Fiaters. I am Kapil, like all of you, a passionate about Fiat. My relationship with Fiat includes two cars, a Fiat Uno (sold in 2009) and Fiat Linea 1.4E+. I am a member in team-BHP as well, but always felt a little crass due to the insensitive attitude of some of the members towards the brand we love. Here is cheers to a new beginning, a new relationship and many thanks to Amit.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, Kapil

Welcome to the Home of Fiat. Looking forward to interacting with you more here.

Pls share & post your ownership experiences
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Kapil Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Looking froward to interact more with you and will look forward to meet you in any future meets!
  4. whacky_rohan

whacky_rohan

Mumbai
    welcome Kapil.. good to see another fiat lover here.. do post the review of YOUR car here.. CHEERS man..
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks all! This feels more like a place to belong. Will get my review going shortly.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to Team Fiat, Kapil. We can have great, grand interaction here.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Thanks Ravi. yes, like I said, a much better place than the highBP.