1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hola!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ps_, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Ps_

Ps_ Timido

delhi
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Everyone,

Looking to own my first car and a quick search for fiat forum lead me straight here. Been an offline viewer since last year, finally joining the community.
    Hopefully will finalize my purchase in coming month. Would really appreciate your suggestions and help in doing so.

Current status: Going through various ownership reviews and getting to understand discount and offers from fiat dealers in Delhi.

Looking forward to staying active and participate in conversations with you all.

Cheers!!
    bharath, pabhishek and prabhjot like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @Ps_ Welcome to the forum. Kindly suggest what is your running expectations and usage pattern or plans of use. Office or weekend drive and such?
  3. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to the Family Ps_ Which Fiat you planned to buy.
  4. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    @Ps_ If you can wait for next 3 months for the upcoming Faits. Its a Fiat news so can be pretty sure that it will arrive. Well if you are planning to purchase linea then you can go on next month. But if you are buying avventura/Punto Evo , then Urban cross might launch after 3 months(Mid year).
  5. Ps_

Ps_ Timido

delhi
    Fiat Enthusiast
    wow!! such a warm welcome. Thanks a lot guys, already have a feeling I would be welcomed here.

@asimpleson My running expectation currently are at 50 KM a day (20KM each side for office), which might change in coming months (job change may see me going Gurgaon or Noida), I have just learned to drive so yes weekend drive will be a big "YES".

@Murphy_Fiat I am currently enquiring for Punto Evo (Dynamic), Color - Grey (Magnesio, Simple)

@moksh I did enquire about Urban Cross from Fiat Call centre they do not have any idea on launch date and are not sure about before Diwali.
    Do you have an idea how much Urban Cross is expected to launch at (ex showroom)?

Current discount offer on MY2015 Punto evo seems good, breakup as told to me on call:
    40,000 Special Discount
    20,000 Cash Discount
    Insurance Free
    10,000 Some other Discount
    ^^ this was for diesel and petrol, although I need to visit the showroom to get things on paper/written before thinking about this.

Although 1 dealer told me he may arrange Emotion Variant Diesel for 7.5 Lakh on road if I am interested in Diesel.

Really FIAT and TATA spoils you for the choices available :p
    I am not sure I can stretch my budget for Avventura, maximum would be 7-8 lakh on road for diesel and 6 lakh for petrol.

Any/all suggestions welcome. If someone from Delhi has recently enquired or purchased a Fiat would appreciate a breakup from their side.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome @Ps_ to the forum. Hope you get your desired FIAT without any hassle. :)
    Will advise you to go for emotion variant for better looks as well as safety features on offer. Dont know why FIAT is stubbornly not offering Airbags on middle variants.

Keep us updated!
  7. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    @Ps_ I would Suggest you for these models, you can find offers on these models
    New Linea Active T jet- 9L on road price
    Fiat Linea Classic MultiJet+ - 9.20L
    Punto Evo Multijet 90hp - 8.80L
    Avventura Multijet Dynamic - 9.26L

If you are going in petrol version try to strech your budget , its worth it.But on other hand just check with spares prices.
    If you are going in deisel version you have 2 very good option Punto evo and Avventura. Well Fiat linea Classic is not bad , but you can make you choices accordingly.
  8. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Magnesio Grey is My Second Favorite Color After Exotica Red. I would Suggest you to go for Fiat Punto Evo 90 hp/ Avventura Emotion.
    gpunto75 likes this.
  9. Ps_

Ps_ Timido

delhi
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @pabhishek Thanks, yep hope so.
    FIAT not offering airbag is a strategy I have not yet understood, they already have the one of the safest cars out there in the price range and above why not make airbag mandatory on all models, hell they could have given us airbags when they launched the facelifted version. I would even welcome the move even today or this year. Offering it only on top versions just takes it out of my allocated budget.
    The next version emotion is 1-1.5 lakh premium which totally screws up the budget planning.

@moksh I am not able to stretch my budget to reach more than 8 lakh on road, already have done so in process of thinking going for a Punto diesel.

@Murphy_Fiat Yes, currently thinking the same. I don't think avventura will be in my already stretched budget.
  10. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Probably you can find 2015 models in discount of 1L then you can make it. Please get offers from most of your surrounding dealers. Dont just rely on 1.