1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hola folks!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by raamki, Jun 25, 2010.

1. raamki

raamki

Bangalore
    Hey folks, ramkishore from bangalore checking in!! :mrgreen:

Most of the handles here are very very familiar, a super proud feeling to be part of an exclusive 'fiat' community. kudos to amogh, vahanpujai and the rest of senior tbhp fiat'ers responsible for this forum!! congrats guys, awesome this is!!

for records, i drive a 2010 punto 1.3 mjd, the color is white!! absolutely cannot get enough of her in the 2 months that ive owned her, clockd 3k kms already, and counting!! :redcar

looking forward to contributing and being a part of 'team fiat'!! :clap

cheers guys!!
    ramkishore (raamki on tbhp)
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard Raamki

I see that you might be joining the Bangalore Meet this weekend. Pls do join, it's the 1st quicky meet at Bangalore.

Words like these encourages THE community to grow. Thanks.

Looking forward to interacting with you.
  4. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Welcome Raamki and exclusive its.

Great job and thanks to all who have designed and run this engine called TFI.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am very glad to see you here, raamki and looking forward for great interaction.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    HI buddy,

Great to have you onboard teamfiat!

Red and White are among my favourite colours for the Punto. Black too but it's a bit impractical for our country.

Do share your ownership expereinces with the Punto and your 'love affair' with Fiat India with us!