1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HipHopBlack

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sri, Nov 18, 2010.

1. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey - You know sometimes my car also stalls whilst reversing!! I have to really accelerate sometimes as i fell the engine is going to shut down on me!!
  2. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
  3. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
  4. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
    Issue No 6: I can hear the wind blowing at speeds around 70-80kmph
  5. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
    I was driving on Sunday afternoon , vehicle switched off two times with a warning message complaining about lack of oil pressure. I took it to the service station immediately. Oil level was OK. The service guy took the car in and came back after about an hour saying everything is fine . According to him, if the rpm goes below 2000 in 2nd gear then the engine will automatically cut off. . I am not convinced with this argument.... To crosscheck his claims, I put the car in 2nd gear and drove without pushing the pedal..for about half a km.. engine did not cut off..

Any suggestions on what to do next?
  6. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    I too get this problem, not in the second gear but while making a stop and go in the 3rd gear or while making a very slow turn in 3rd or 4th gear(below 10 Kmph), the engine stalls and in the warning message shows lack of oil pressure. This is because of my driving style, I honestly say that I am still not adjusted to the driving of my car (since I have driven Indica from the begining of my driving). It is just about keeping in mind what speed you are in and what gear you have engaged gradually you will adjust. So don't worry just be conscious about the speed and the gear.

By the way to which show room you took your car?
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    The stalling issue along with low oil pressure comes up when you are driving very slow in high gears or when you release your clutch to fast.
  8. Venkatesh

Venkatesh

Bangalore
    you can hear the wind blowing at speeds 40 kmph if you roll down the window man. He He He, sorry just joking, can you please elobarate on this issue
  9. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore

Prerana Motors Service station on Hosur Road.

Well, car stalling without a warning is VERY Dangerous. I prefer the older "jerks" when thr throttle isnt sufficient. Just imagine that you are going the Ghats and negotiating a steep curve and you realise that your engine is cut off. Your power brakes and power steering are both dead and by the time you realise it, you might have tripped over the cliff.. Just switch off your engine when you are taking a turn - you will experience what I am trying to convey..
  10. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
    Well, Roll UP the windows :) and drive at 70 Kmph, you can hear the wind...(from the drivers side, have not check the passenger side)