1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sri, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Sri

Sri Novizio

Owner of HipHop Black Fiat LInea Emotion Pk.( purchased Sep 10).

I have had only problems with this vehicle... fuel leakage, issue with door lock , jerks , stalling of the car when taking a turn !..
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Sri, can you please give some more details. Seems like a rare case, sad that you have so much problem already. What was the response from your service centre? If they are not co-operating write to Fiat. Fiat takes customers very seriously now and they respond promptly for any issues reported to them directly. You can have the contacts here : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    sad to hear about your experience. did you check the VIN. give some more details.
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Can you please some more details of the stalling? we are all here to help you
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Fuel Leakage :shocked How come, from where ?
    Issue with door locks, i think few other members faced issues in regard to locks not opening up.
    jerks and stalling :anyone I thought Linea 1.4 is the only car where you cannot get jerks or stalling i can drive it below 20Kmph in 3 and 4th gear too without jerk or stallings, could you give some details about your scenario.
  6. NAREN64

Surprised to hear that a Sep 2010 version of your car having such problems.

1) Fuel Leakage - from where, Fuel Tank, engine compartment ?
    2) Issure with door locks - The doors are locked automatically when you are driving or you lock the same with your key or remote provided. Explain in detail the issue with door locks.
    3) Jerks - Are you releasing the clutch faster, in such case jerks will happen, if not what do you mean by jerks.
    4) Stalling of the car when taking a turn - Does the car stop completely.

have you approched the Service Station with all this complaints, if so what was done please inform details.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Sri ,

There are many members from Bangalore. You can take their help in addressing your issues at the right TASC.

Is the fuel leaking from the fuel line?. It needs immediate attention. Could be dangerous :firey

The jerk and stalling could be due to lack of continuity in fuel feed due to leak or due to fuel quality issues or inadequate rpm in relation to clutch release

Try to be in a lower gear at slow speed turns and see if it solves the problem.

Try feeding a little more rpm and study the jerk.

But Fuel leak needs to be stopped on priority.

8. Sri

Sri Novizio

Thanks guys for the feedback and question.

1. Fuel leak - It happened the first time I topped up the tank. Fuel was gushing out from the tank side at the petrol station. There is a lid on top of the tank which had a washer to seal it tight. The washer was incorrectly placed and hence it got damaged and fuel started leaking.

2. door lock - It got repaired. not an issue now

3. stalling - happened two times when taking turns . both time left turn at right angles..

4. Jerk - well, it happens once a while..

5. Engine noise - perceptibiliy higher. Even at idle state, the noise in the cabin is high. Infact one of my friend who got in the car could not make out if the engine was turned on. Thats not the case now..

Yes, I am planning to pay a visit to the service station tomorrow..

Will keep you updated on the issue..
  9. Sri

Sri Novizio

4) Stalling of the car when taking a turn - Does the car stop completely.
    have you approched the Service Station with all this complaints, if so what was done please inform details.[/quote:1dbj5rtu]
  10. Sri

Sri Novizio