1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HIM motors Patparganj not a authorised service centre?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vivek_lko, Sep 27, 2011.

1. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Guys please go through the below e-mail thread. Does it mean that the HIM motors Patparganj(with Elegant motors staff) is not a authorised service center and getting my 2nd service from them will void the warranty ?

2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    have you tried going to the service centre? You can ask for Fiat Authorisation at the service centre. That shall help to clear your doubts
  3. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    I was intending to go this Thursday for my service due to the fact that Elegant motors staff have relocated there. Before that I thought of just inquiring from FIAT but to my surprise I found it negative. Suppose I go and find that indeed it is not an authorized service centre ; but realizing that the staff is one of the best in delhi still dont get my car serviced ; would put me in a catch22 position. :confused: Is it a possibility that the FIAT customer care guys themselves might not be knowing that indeed it IS a Fiat authorized service centre!!
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    When I enquired with the Fiat call centre if TJet+ is available in minimal grey, they replied in the negative. I then wrote a mail to Mangesh and he confirmed that it is available. So there is a remote possibility that call centre guys are not aware.

You can atleast enquire at HIM motors. What if they are using their existing authorization of Peeragarhi for Patparganj (anythings possible)? Technically they would be an authorized centre in that case
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vivek,

FYI

this morning i had been to him motors(padpadganj) for general check up and some niggles which had occurred some time back.Mr.OP Sharma was kind enough to resolve 6 issues in less than 2 hours.

Mr.Rafiq was the service advisor and got things back in place perfectly.

issues with my black ogre were:
    1.Front 2 Doors,slight rattle
    2.Boot lock was not opening in one tick.
    3.Rear wash wiper not throwing splash.
    4.Headlight Focusing.
    5.Rattle in Boot(slight).
    6.Engine Guard was uneven.

Mr.Op sharma and all his team members have moved to Him Motors.they are there only to touch FIAT cars....that's great deal ever for a Fiat owner to cherish,dedicated team for their beloved cars.as of now there are not much FIAT cars flocked at Him motors,so one can have VIP treatment for their cars,till the day people are not aware of op sharma joined in Him Motors.

there are not much FIAT spares available@ him motors,as per them very soon they gonna stock all spares and name too would get displayed in FIAT website soon as authorized service center for FIAT.

finally bill came and amount due was zero.infact on the bill it was mentioned authorized workshop for tata and FIAT cars.

Finally we have a REFUGE midst us as Him motors(op sharma).
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    @varoon thats really nice..I will go to them tomorrow/day-after-tomorrow for my 2nd service ...But what about the spares.... don't they arrange it from their peeragarhi center ?
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    yup Vivek bro,

they do have essential and running spares with them,they are not stocking every spare as of now,if at all if that part is quite urgent they can get it from peeragarhi.why not speak with mr.sharma before you go there,its just my opinion.
  8. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    am At him motors for 2nd service . the estimate given is 5400 including 300 for wheel alignment and 400 for lubrication . Is this estimate ok ?

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

sorry estimate is 5800 and not 5400
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

Ideally, wheel alignment should not be charged - only the wheel weights should be charged.

Alignment is labor and labor should be free during free service.
  10. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida