1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hii everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rabbil, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Hey Rabbil, hope to see you in the next meet with your limited edition car with the Black FIAT Alloys
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Where were you dude...
    we missed you...
  3. rabbil

rabbil

Mumbai
    crap yaa. i come online at night so dint see ur post andy... i would have come.
    @arishi hi.. did ur friend get his car back.. by who n when was this site made... and thanks 4 inviting me to join..
    looking forward to the next meet.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Cool, I like your statement!!! And indeed the Electric Blue is damn good looking color. Good to have you on board and pardon me for a late welcome. Looking forward to meet you soon.

Cheers!
  5. Rabbil, yup my friend got his car. We had a Google group for Punto, but with increasing number of members the group got shifted to this website in June begining. You can get more details here About Us and Team

Hope to see you in the next meet.
  6. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    arrishi

R u from "Raunak Park" in thane by any chance?

Anup
  7. Nope I am from Hiranandani Estate. Where do you stay?
  8. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    @ arishi

I stay at tardeo but my aunt stays at thane & I visit her very often. The parking lot where she stays in Raunak park has a silver coloured punto. Thats the reason why checked if by any coincidence it belonged to you.

Bye
    Anup