1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

High Beam & Fog lights are not working - Linea

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by preetagarwal, May 1, 2015.

1. preetagarwal

preetagarwal Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hi Guys,

GM. Facing some issue since last 5-6 months. The upper(high beam) head light doesnt light up for my Linea Emotion. On switching the high beam light on, the dashboard do show the indicator (blue indicator) but the head lamps remains on low beam. Also the Fog lights doesnt come up when switched on, the the indicator lights up on dashboard.

I shown the gaddi once to to near by local garage, he fixed the high beam light issue(by fixing something below dashboard, near driver seat... i think he changed relay.. not sure though) but it gone down again after about a month. He couldnt fix it for 2nd time and suggested me to visit the service station so wiring/circuit can be checked by computer. I visited Sky-Moto Akurdi around a month back, and after checking everything they said looks like its prbl with Body Control. It comes very costly ~18K and another labor work of ~3K. Also he said he isnt sure if will after replacing body control and once it is fitted in your vehicle can not be taken out and fitted in other vehicle. I brought back the gaddi as didnt thought that for fixing just upper for head light and fog light will cost me ~21K. The local garagewala suggested me to get the direct switch for high-beam light from battery.. :( .... this would be last thing i would be doing as dont want to give this luxury a local feel.. :)

Want to knw from experts in this forum, wht could be the real prbl... and cant BCM be repaired?? any other service station can help my prbl??

Thanks,
    Preet
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @preetagarwal - check from pandit auto people. They are much better than sky.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    How old is this car?
    As Abhishek mentioned visit pandit auto they have better skills tools and experienced labor