1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Deepak R, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Eight Decision taken Mr.Deepak, Now you will be a Proud owner of a Proud Car driving in and out of Bangalore and making the others head turn to you.
  2. nobrakes

nobrakes

Mumbai
    Welcome to the forum deepak, and like everyone has already said.....U HAVE GOOD TASTE IN CARS! ;)
  3. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank u srinivaschandalada!!! I ll be posting my experience with my car ASA i get it :p

I could not resist sighting Puntos in the roads on Bangalore. So i ve decided to book early by a day. I will be booking today . Wish me luck !!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
  4. congrats man... Wish u happy miles ahead....
  5. Nope it's for the GP 90HP BNW.
  6. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry for the late reply. The quote i got was 693636

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Booked my Punto today at 2:00PM. Hmmmm , a relief after a long research :) . I m really not going to repent :D
  7. patil's

patil's

mumbai
    congratz bro so when r u getting it delivered , do share selection process n buying experience plus pics with lady
  8. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hehe

Thankq buddy. Sure i ll be posting my buying experience... My car will getting delivered by Oct 12th, being the max DL
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  9. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, my dealer had called me yesterday and told me that i will be getting JMZ series. I will be getting the chassis number today. Is that fine???
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    JMZ series means september make.. that should be good