1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by raj06, Mar 29, 2011.

1. raj06

raj06

Hyderabad
    Hello!

Just wanted to say hi to all the team members... bought a new punto emotion 1.3 mjd (black color) ... took delivery on 6th Jan 2011.. completed 4011kms so far... car is running just great! :)

Upgrades done so far...

1. 3M tints on Windows & vcool for front windshield..
    2. Rockford R1652-S components in the front and Rockford R152 speakers in the rear... still using the stock hu.. looks like i have a Delphi (Bosch) model as Blaupunkt is not printed on the hu..
  2. Hi Raj, congrats and welcome to TFI.
  3. hey....welcome to the team.....congratulations on the new drive.............so how does the stereo sound, have u added a amp or a sub..let me know if u got a aux
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your precious Punto, raj06. Congratulations and best wishes. Happy and safe driving.
  5. raj06

raj06

Hyderabad
    hi, thanks you turbo inside, ravi.... :)
    @ xerxys rule , i haven't added sub/amp yet... vit "M" shortage :( hopefully i ll add them soon!
    Well, I have been going through the reports on this forum... and mine is a bosch HU unit.. so i havent found a cable yet.. and pressing the CD button twice or multiple times, doesnt give any AUX option... so i m very disappointed with that.. pls let me know if you have any suggestions on this.. i m eager to connect my Samsung Wave to the HU.. i hate burning disks... :(
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI Raj :clap :clap