1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

hi to all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vikas Rajput, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Vikas Rajput

Vikas Rajput Timido

Fiat Enthusiast
    I am a fiat lover .... have palio with me and want to go one other car Linea / Evo/ avventura.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vikas welcome to Team FIAT.

There is good exchange and discount offers going on for new Linea. You can trade you Palio for Linea and get good deal.

How is sales and service support of FIAT in Indore?
  3. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Welcome aboard. I am happy to be able to motivate you to join this forum. Palio is well appreciated by members here. We look forward to hear about your new car soon!

@kedarbendre, The sales are not anything to talk about at Indore and neither the service, though the staff at FASC is good and helping. I have received good support from FASS, but it is always the dealer who can drive things better. However, in past one month, I have noticed more Lineas on Indore roads.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome aboard Vikas to TFI. Am sure you will have fun here.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi Vikas, welcome!

So, you waiting for the Avventura launch? Anyway be sure to let us know once your new Fiat purchase proceedings begin?

The Palio is such a fine car, a classic of the Indian car market, no? First big, premium hatch, first hot hatch...and that original, clean simple yet evocative, striking design. Had a happy enough time with my Palio stile, sold it recently, bought a new Linea T-Jet too!

see you here!